Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Opening of Sweet Leaf Tea Cafe



Earlier this month was the opening of the new, cute and artsy milk tea house near LimKetKai Mall, Sweet Leaf at Rosario Arcade. 
Right inside the tea house is the salon. So if you decide to have your hair trimmed or your nails done, what better way to do it than with a milk tea to freshen up, right? 
image
image
image
I love quotes on frames. I’m planning to have these in my room soon. 
image
image
The moment I walked right up to the cafe, the first thing that caught my attention was their sofas! OH EMM! People who are really close to me know how fond I am with flowery prints! Makes me wanna steal one. Hihihi ^^
image
image
Owned and managed by these two, Geli Paras and Aldrian Villegas. Both friendly and really sweet to all of their guests. Such a cute couple! (sorry for the blurred picture)
image
Had Wintermelon Milk Tea with grass jelly. Yum!
image
With my one of my best buds, Nikko who’s also a fan of milk tea himself.
image
image
image
So grab a cup now!
xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment